a lil' bit of everythin'

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Well, since you’re about to read my opinions on nearly everything, it would be prudent to know a little bit about me.
So, to begin with, I am a 17 year old girl from Kolkata, India. I have three best friends… books, music and chocolates. I just love The Scorpions and everything to do with them. I also play the guitar and love writing songs… and though I am an avid rock fan my self composed songs are mostly of the soft Sheryl Crow types.

You must be wandering why you are browsing through this page when you have better stuff to do in life. It is my guarantee* that the subsequent entries are going to be full of interesting stuff. So if you’re still there, hang on for a little while longer. And yes, if you like what I wrote and want to know more about the person behind them all, you’re welcome to mail me at aishani.roy@gmail.com.

Now without any further delay lets move on to the subject matter.

*. Btw, interest is a purely relative concept, so if my stuff don’t interest you then… well move on to another blog that complements your interests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home